2. The responsible data controller for customer personal data is Raum OÜ, address Tootmise 6, Rakvere city, Lääne-Viru County, 44317, registry code 10855926, email: email@example.com, phone +372 53931458..
4. Raum processes the following personal data of individual customers: first and last name, personal identification code, phone number, address, email address, bank account number, purchase amount, and data related to payments (hereinafter referred to as personal data).
5. Raum processes customer personal data for the following purposes:
- – to provide services to the customer based on a contract or to ensure the provision of services;
- – to create and manage a customer database;
- – to respond to customer emails and inquiries;
- – to generate invoices for the customer and manage their payments;
- – the customer’s bank account number is used for the customer’s financial settlements, invoices, and refunds;
- – for compiling statistics and anonymous reports and to monitor and analyze customer behavior on the website;
- – purchase history data (purchase date, amount, customer details) are used to compile overviews of purchases and analyze customer preferences.
6. Raum has the right to transfer customer personal data to the following authorized processors of personal data:
- – to a payment service provider for processing payments;
- – in the case of customer debts, to a debt collection service provider and credit registries for the publication of payment defaults.
The transfer of personal data to authorized processors is carried out based on contracts concluded between Raum and the authorized processors.
7. Additionally, Raum processes customer personal data to send commercial announcements, advertising materials, and information about Raum’s activities if the customer has expressed such a wish.
8. Raum processes personal data in accordance with the principles of data protection derived from legal acts (lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, and minimization) and always considers the customer’s interests, rights, and freedoms when processing personal data. Raum employees have access to personal data to fulfill the contract with the customer, resolve technical issues related to using the web store, and provide customer support.
9. Raum collects and stores customer personal data in electronic form, making extracts in other forms when necessary.
10 .Raum retains customer personal data until the obligations arising from the contract are fulfilled and for up to 2 years after that, or until the customer requests the deletion of their personal data from Raum.
11. The customer has the right to know what information about them is stored in Raum’s database by sending a corresponding inquiry to the email address provided by Raum in the web store.
12 .The customer has the right at any time to modify, correct, request deletion, transfer, and stop further processing of their personal data. To do this, the customer submits a relevant request to the email address provided by Raum in the web store.